Saturday, February 17, 2007

Here I go again.

Yet another one of these community blogs I'm startting cause oops I went surfing for something and ran in to one cool blog that led to another that led well, you get the point. I found something I like here.
This time it seems to be making myself homesick. I just had to look for stuff about the arts festival and ended up at coconutgrovegrapevine and well here I go again falling back in to other paterns that would bore you to death so I'll actually be kind and spair you the details. Lets just say if you hear that some nut case 5th generation Miami/Grove native chick bitching about her town being dressed up and turned out like a whore loosing her mind and taking a bat to the heads of people she holds responsable for this you'll know it's me.

No comments: